York, PA US 17402 Description
Dover 10 miler 11/11/18 @ 1:00pm
Spring Valley 4 miler 11/25/18 @ 1:00pm
Dallastown 10k 12/15/18 @ 9:00am
John Rudy 5 mile 12/29/18 @ 9:00am
Indian Rock 10k 1/12/19 @ 9:00am
Jacobus 5 mile 1/26/19 @ 9:00am
Springettsbury 10k 2/9/19 @ 9:00am
Northeastern 5k 3/2/19 @ 9:00am
ONE MILE RACES START 25 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE MAIN EVENT
How does the Winter Series work?
– Participants are assigned a race number and are responsible for bringing their bib and wearing it for every race they attend.
– 8 races and 8 one mile runs for one low registration fee.
– Series award categories for males & females: 1‐13; 14‐19; 20‐24; 25‐29; 30‐34; 35‐39; 40‐44; 45‐49; 50‐54; 55‐59; 60‐64; 65‐69; 70+
– 1 mile run series award categories for males & females: 1‐13; 14‐ 19; 20‐29; 30‐39; 40‐49; 50‐59; 60‐69; 70+
– Awards for top 3 in age group (1 mile & main event). Awards are based on placement points earned throughout the series and awarded at the final race. The more races you run, the better your chances of placing!
– Participation awards for those who run and/or volunteer at 5 or more races
– The York Road Runners Club Winter Series is sanctioned by USA Track & Field.
Returning this year:
– We are offering US Road Running chip timing for quicker and more accurate results!
– Those opting to run the 1 mile AND the main event will be issued 2 bibs. You must wear the correct bib for the each event in order for your time to be recorded for the event.
– There is a $5 replacement fee for each forgotten/lost bib.
Final race and awards will be at Northeastern High School
$35.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Individual YRRC Member
$40.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Individual Regular
$70.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Family YRRC Member
$80.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Family Regular
$12.00 — 1 Miler Series YRRC Member
$15.00 — 1 Miler Series Regular
Dover 10 Miler: (5161 N. Salem Church Rd. Dover 17315)PA Rt 74 north to Dover, left (west) on Canal Rd., right on North Salem Church Rd., right into North Salem Elementary School
Spring Valley 4 Miler: (GPS Coord Lat 39°49’47.91”N Lon 76°39’10.92”W) I-83 S to Exit 8 (Glen Rock); Left (east) on 216. Travel less than ¼ mile; right on Potosi Rd.; Follow Potosi Rd about 2 miles to Spring Valley Park; Left on Crest Rd to Equestrian Center on right. PARKING ON CREST RD. IS DISCOURAGED. PARK IN THE MAIN PARKING AREA.
Dallastown 10K: (700 New School Ln. Dallastown 17313) Queen St (Rt 74) south to Dallastown. Go to the first traffic light (Turkey Hill on right) and turn right on Walnut St. Stay straight on Walnut St. about 1 mile. This road brings you behind the school and into the stadium. Bear left at the stadium (between the stadium and school to the parking lot).
John Rudy Rail Trail 5 Miler: (400 Mundis Race Rd. York 17406) Heading north on Route 24 turn left on to Mundis Race Rd (approx. 2.8 miles north of Rte. 30). Turn right into the first park entrance. Eastern Hemlock Pavilion.
Indian Rock 10K: (1500 Indian Rock Dam Rd. York 17403)Heading south on George Street to York Hospital; Turn right on Country Club Road. Right on Richland; Left on Indian Rock Dam Road. Indian Rock Elementary on left.
Jacobus 5 Miler: (200 N. Main St. Jacobus 17407) I-83 south to exit 14 (Leader Heights); Right (west) on Leader Heights Rd. Left (south) on George Street. Follow into Jacobus turning right onto Church St or other parking in the area.
Springettsbury 10K: (1409 Williams Road York, PA 17402) Route 30 east to Mt Zion Rd exit. Left at light. Right on Whiteford Rd. Springettsbury Park on left at 1401 Williams Rd, York 17402.
Northeastern 5K: (300 High St. Manchester 17345) I-83 North to Exit 24 (Emigsville Exit). Travel straight thru traffic light (Board Rd) to the 4 way stop sign. Turn Right onto Musser St. Left at light onto Main St. (Rt 181). Right at light onto Maple St. Then a quick left onto High St. 300 High St, Manchester. Race Contact Info If you have any questions about this race, please contact the race director at email@example.com