Those involved with Winter Series are taking a well deserved break . However the wheels are always spinning and we have big ideas for next year
We know the Winter Series runners are awesome! And we know they have plenty of other skills outside of running! Please give some consideration to being part of YRRC’s Winter Series continued growth – how can you help?
– public relations / social media – give shout outs to our sponsors, update website, post announcements on YRRC’s Facebook & Instagram pages
– volunteer coordinator – assist race directors and registration coordinator with making sure there are enough hands on deck for race courses as well as the bib pick up table
– swag / apparel coordinator – we’d really like to bring back Winter Series apparel and we have thoughts for individual race swag
– registration coordinator (position filled) – oversee early bib pick up, individual race bib pick up and race day registration, coordinate with timers pre/post race
– series director(s) – I committed to my current role for 10 years and we just wrapped up my 8th. I love this series, it’s history, it’s growth, and the direction we’re looking to take it. We’ve grown in numbers, we’ve added chip timing, we’ve found new race venues, we survived 2020 and we’re adding a 9th race next year.…….. it’s a perfect time for somebody new to step in and learn the role of series director. We’re taking steps to add an entire race committee so you’re not alone.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we hold our planning meeting in August and would love to see you there! Plenty of ways to be a huge help and still be able to run the races
Information for the 2023/2024 series will be posted at a later date