2017 - 2018 YRRC Winter Series
Series Coordinators: Heather Roe & Jason Heilman (email@example.com)
FAMILY REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE REGISTRATION FORM OR PICK UP A FORM AT FLYING FEET.
How does the Winter Series work?
- Participants are assigned a race number and are responsible for bringing their bib and wearing it for every race they attend.
- 8 races and 8 one mile runs for one low registration fee.
- Series award categories for males & females: 1‐13; 14‐19; 20‐24; 25‐29; 30‐34; 35‐39; 40‐44; 45‐49; 50‐54; 55‐59; 60‐64; 65‐69; 70+
- 1 mile run series award categories for males & females: 1‐13; 14‐ 19; 20‐29; 30‐39; 40‐49; 50‐59; 60‐69; 70+
- Awards for top 3 in age group (1 mile & main event). Awards are based on placement points earned throughout the series and awarded at the final race. The more races you run, the better your chances of placing!
- Participation awards for those who run and/or volunteer at 5 or more races
- The York Road Runners Club Winter Series is sanctioned by USA Track & Field.
New this year:
- We are offering US Road Running chip timing for quicker and more accurate results!
- Those opting to run the 1 mile AND the main event will be issued 2 bibs. You must wear the correct bib for the each event in order for your time to be recorded for the event.
- There is a $5 replacement fee for each forgotten/lost bib.
- Final race and awards will be at Northeastern High School
$35.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Individual YRRC Member
$40.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Individual Regular
$70.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Family YRRC Member
$80.00 — Main Series (plus 1 Miler) Family Regular
$12.00 — 1 Miler Series YRRC Member
$15.00 — 1 Miler Series Regular