The 1 mile event as well as the 10k event will now start/finish near The Grill Club House of Regents’ Glen 1000 Golf Club Drive, York, PA 17403. Parking is available at The Grill with overflow parking at Indian Rock Elementary School (DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS).There is a new course this year as well! We will still run the York County Rail Trail – updated course map can be viewed here (must be logged in to view course map) – https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/2851187017
Congrats to all the runners that found their way back through the fog! Head HERE for results from the 1 mile run and 10k!!
SPRING VALLEY IS A GO!
It’s not like this is your first time running in the rain! We dodged the ice. See you at the start line – let’s do this!
We are keeping an eye on the weather for tomorrow.
Winter Series races are held in various conditions, however, icy roads are not an option.
Please check this page as well as the Road Runners Club website for any announcements we have regarding tomorrow’s event.
Share with other runners.
Winter Series race #2 is Sunday December 1st at 1:00PM (1 mile event starts at 12:35)
Parking at the start/finish line is limited. NO VEHICLES ARE TO PARK ON POTOSI ROAD OR CREST ROAD.
We have options:
1 – Carpool – we all know friends and family who will be there!
2 – An additional parking lot is available on Line Road at the bottom of the hill.
Please remember there are runners of all ages and paces on the road. Plan your arrival / departure accordingly – make every effort to arrive prior to the 1 mile event.
Online registration is open through November 28th and will temporarily close until Sunday’s race is complete. Race day registration and bib pick-up are available starting at 11:30 near the start/finish area.
Happy Thankgiving! Looking forward to seeing you Sunday afternoon!
Missed online registration for Dover?
Don’t fret – we will be at OSS Health (Main entrance by the flag pole) from 9am until noon tomorrow, November 9th. You can pick up your bib, your friends’ bibs, your family’s bibs and/or register for the series – cash/check only please.
You may also register at Dover on Sunday. DAY-OF REGISTRATION WILL BE BUSY. Please allow yourself enough time. We will open registration in the lobby of North Salem Elementary at 11:30 and will close registration at 12:45.
September 28, 2019 at 8:00 AM
Location: White Rose Bar & Grill
48 N Beaver Street
York, PA US 17401
These are the top 10 reasons for running (or volunteering for) the White Rose Run 5 Miler.
- York Road Runners Club owns and organizes it. It’s your club. And it’s organized by runners for runners!!
- Proceeds from the race support the York Chapter of Not One More, Inc., a nonprofit organization committed to providing awareness, education and support to those affected by drug abuse and addiction. If you would like, you can add a donation when you register.
- This is a race with a history. This will be the 42nd
- It runs through the streets of York City, including downtown, Farquhar Park, the Avenues, and Fireside.
- There is a really fun post-race party with free beer and a sandwich and live music.
- Parking will be readily available and easy on race morning.
- York Revolution is providing us with our race start by Cannonball Charlie and lots of fun with mascot Downtown.
- Traffic control provided by Area Wide Protective.
- Some 90 volunteers to add to your enjoyment, provide water, and keep you running in the right direction.
- The Temple Guard Drumline is back!! You loved this last year!
- Great tech shirts with a nice design again this year for those who’d like to order it.
- Age group awards are very cool running caps with a nice design.
- You can easily sign up: https://runsignup.com/YorkWhiteRoseRun
- If you’re late signing up, you can sign up on Friday night or Saturday morning. But we recommend that you avoid the rush, reserve your shirt, and make things easier on yourself, by signing up online.
- The Stroller Division is back! Just show up with a stroller and a child, and we’ll record the male and female winners.
- Enter the Team Challenge. When you register, create a team, or pick an already registered team from the drop-down menu. Be the biggest team – appropriate recognition on race day. Or be the winning team.
- You can sign up to volunteer at the same location!
OK, lots more than 10 reasons. We hope you’ll join us!!
The York White Rose Run is back for its 42nd running in the streets of York. Almost everything is the same as last year, except:
- The race will start this year at 8:00 am, 1/2 earlier than last year.
- We are pleased to announce our partnership with Not One More, Inc as our race beneficiary.
What remains the same is our beautiful course that runs through our fine city; start and finish, plus post-race party at the White Rose Bar and Grill; our team of cyclists to lead and keep you safe; the York Revolution’s Cannonball Charlie and mascot Downtown; live music with free food for runners and volunteers at the post-race party; prize money for the top runners; cap awards for age groups awards; really nice tech shirts; The Temple Guard Drumline; our team challenge and the stroller division; our bagpiper at Farquhar Park; and so much more!
Register to run or volunteer at: runsignup.com/yorkwhiteroserun.
You can also donate to Not One More, Inc at this same link.
All of the race details are on this website under the White Rose Run tab.
All remaining trophies, gloves (participation awards), and apparel orders have been dropped off at Flying Feet. They will be available for you to pick up from now until March 19. Thanks and enjoy your warmer running!
PS – you are eligible for gloves if you ran and/or volunteered in 5+ races throughout the 2018/2019 Winter Series.