THE INDIAN ROCK 10K IS NOW TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR THIS SATURDAY, JANUARY 22ND, at 9:00AM. The 1 mile will go off at 8:30.
TENTATIVELY is the most important word here. If trail conditions do not improve enough to hold the race on the 22nd, the race will be CANCELLED. While a bummer, race cancellations during the Winter Series are not uncommon. Over the last decade, the Series have averaged at least one cancellation per year. We’ve been very lucky with the weather so far this fall and winter, but that luck may have run out. Stay tuned!!!