2016 - 2017 YRRC Winter Series
Online registration will close March 2nd at 8pm for the final race.
Series Coordinators: Heather Roe & Jason Heilman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How does the Winter Series work?
- Participants receive a race bib and should bring and wear it for every race they attend
- 8 races and 8 one mile runs for one low registration fee
- Series award categories for men and women: 1-13; 14-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70+
- Awards are based on placement points earned throughout the series and awarded at the final race. The more races you run, the better your chances!
- Participation awards for those who run and/or volunteer at 5 or more races
- Winter Series merchandise returning with new offers (check back soon for upcoming details)
- 1 mile run series award categories for males and females: 1‐13; 14‐19; 20‐29; 30‐39; 40‐49; 50‐59; 60‐69; 70+
Age brackets have been updated for the 1 mile event
- 1 mile run starts at 12:35 for Sunday races and 8:35 for Saturday races
- Final race and awards will be at Northeastern High School
$25.00 — covers any/all of the main events as well as any/all one milers
$8.00 — covers any/all of the one milers only
$50.00 — maximum family fee for all races (a family is defined as immediate family members residing in the same household)